Hey there, fellow foodies! Today, I’m going to share with you my favorite recipe for lemon bars. These bars are the perfect combination of tart and sweet, and they make for a delicious dessert or snack.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, butter, and powdered sugar until a dough forms.
- Press the dough into an 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, whisk together the eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the hot crust and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until the filling is set and lightly golden around the edges.
- Let the bars cool completely before dusting with powdered sugar and slicing into squares.
These lemon bars are so easy to make and they always turn out perfectly. I love how the tangy lemon flavor balances out the sweetness of the sugar. They’re a great dessert option for any occasion, whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just want a sweet treat after dinner.
If you’re a fan of lemon desserts like me, then you definitely need to give these lemon bars a try. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
This post may contain affiliate links, where I may receive a small commission if you purchase something through following the link at no cost to you.