Hey there foodies! Today I want to share with you one of my favorite appetizer recipes, Garlic Butter Shrimp. This dish is not only quick and easy to make, but also absolutely delicious. It’s perfect for any occasion, whether you’re having friends over for a dinner party or just looking for a tasty snack.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and black pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until pink and cooked through.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and lemon juice over the shrimp and stir to combine.
- Transfer the shrimp to a serving dish and pour the garlic butter sauce over it.
- Enjoy your mouth-watering Garlic Butter Shrimp!
This recipe is super versatile, and you can easily adjust the flavors to your liking. If you prefer your shrimp a bit spicier, you can add more red pepper flakes or even some cayenne pepper. You can also experiment with different herbs and spices, such as thyme, rosemary, or paprika.
Garlic Butter Shrimp is not only a tasty appetizer, but also a healthy one. Shrimp is a low-calorie, high-protein food that is rich in nutrients such as vitamin D, vitamin B12, and omega-3 fatty acids. Adding some veggies like asparagus or zucchini to the skillet can make this dish even more nutritious.
So go ahead and give this recipe a try, and let me know in the comments how it turned out for you. And if you have any other tasty shrimp recipes, feel free to share them with us!